Handmade Resin Dice - Last Chance!
100% Unique Polyhedral Dice Sets - Crafted in the U.S.A.
I am no longer making new dice!
Making dice greatly improved my 2020, but going forward, Pollia Design will not be making any new sets of handmade dice!
- The sets listed here are still available for sale, but once they're gone, I'll close down this area of the site!
- If you are a dicemaker interested in discussing custom 3D printed masters, I am still available to assist for that side of dicemaking!
- Want to know more about these dice? Check the FAQ below!
Handmade Dice FAQs
Standard Size or Petite?
- "Petite" Dice are slightly (about 10%) smaller than my standard dice. They're not quite "mini," in fact they're close to the size you would find in some metal dice... except of course they're not as heavy as metal.
- Petite dice dimensions (face to opposite face): D20: 19.4mm D6: 13.7mm
- Dice without any other size descriptor are my standard size, close to pretty much all other standard dice you'd find anywhere. Both dice sizes include a Pollia-Berry logo in the 20 spot on the D20.
- Standard dice dimensions : D20: 21.5mm D6: 14.9mm
- (And for those dying to know, my beer dice are 15.5 mm, a smidge larger than the standard d6.)